- Actually, the whole reason that I schedule library instruction on the freaking syllabus - taking a whole class period for it - is so that I can say things like "do a keyword search limited to books in the MLA database" and you will go do that without me having to teach you how to do it individually.
- Probably the day before the annotated bibliography is due is not the day to email me about how you have no clue how to use library databases.
- The whole point of the vote is that no, I will not be incorporating whole new proposals that are not well conceived into the fully developed proposal with my name on top of it that goes to the department. If you would like your half-brained idea to go to the department, you will need to do the actual, um, work. I will not be doing it.
- I hate people. This includes students and colleagues.
- I do not hate cats. Although I do find certain ones that I live with very annoying today.
1 year ago