This morning, I also wrote a test and a review sheet.
I also wrote an email or two.
Apparently, this is a writing sort of time for me right now.
The problem is, there are a bunch of blog posts I'd like to write, but what with all of the other writing, I probably will never write them. So here are things that I would write about on this here blog if I had any sort of writing energy:
- The changing face of my university and department and how with change comes discomfort.
- Relationships and Models for Happiness
- An update on the Fitness stuff
- Thoughts about what makes a good curriculum for a major
- Complaints about colleagues who always seem to be whining about having too much to do who don't, in fact, do much of anything, and yet somehow one is always scheduling meetings around them even though they're actually slackers.
- The tale of the student who called me an asshole last week.
Edited to add:
- The review, though I fear it's not exactly the best thing I've ever written, is done.
- I also picked up a bunch of ILL books from the library today.
- I also took care of some committee crap at school, as well as attended a job talk.
- I am now hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I could really use a day. Really.