Friday, January 16, 2009

And Crazy Is Off!

Indeed, I am blogging from free wireless in the airport! Because I'm going away for the weekend! Not for a conference or to deal with Horrible Visits of Obligation or for any other "necessary" reason!

Is the timing great here, what with the beginning of the semester and everything? Well, not terribly. But here's the thing: the timing is never good for doing things for oneself. One is always too tired, or too busy, or it's the beginning of the semester, or the middle of the semester, or the end of the semester, or whatever. And so off I go! Whee!

(Perhaps some blogging from the homestead of HS BFF - otherwise, I shall return Monday or Tuesday :) )

4 comments:

phd me said...

No, the timing is never good but the act is very necessary. Enjoy!

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Belle said...

Breaks are always a good idea. BTW, I just gave you an award!

Nik said...

We're heading out too. It seems so irresponsible but I think now is the time to remember we have lives, not just careers! Or at least that's what I'm telling myself as I think about ways I can work on the drive.