So here are the rules for this meme:
- Please put the logo of the award (above) on your blog if you can make it work with your format.
- Link to the person from whom you received the award.
- Nominate 7 or more blogs.
- Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
- Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
1. Maude is absolutely lovely. She writes about her real life, and as much as she thinks she's not "supposed" to write about her soul-sucking job, or about her wedding planning, or whatever, I've got to say, I love that she writes about her whole self and doesn't limit herself to The Frenchman, and his ilk, as she writes about her whole self, and I think her whole self is totally awesome.
2. I feel that if Historiann and I lived in the same town that we would totally be BFFs. We're both Ohio born and bred, we both have similar ideas about the Politics, about the History, and about the Events of the Day, and also, she's just awesome. Dude, if you people don't read her blog every single day you totally should. Yay Historiann!
3. Sisyphus is funnier and smarter in her posts than I can ever hope to be on this blog. One post of hers that you all should read, if you haven't, is this one.
4. Powerprof is a blogger who's been writing since about the time I have been, and I think that she rules. Do you not read her? I feel that this means that you are lame.
5. Are you in need of inspiration about fitness-related things? If so, check out The Active Academic.
6. Tenured Radical writes about the issues of the day and about the issues of higher education. And she does it with us knowing who she is. That ROCKS.
7. Flavia is the bomb. She writes about the Renaissance, she writes about teaching, she writes about all manner of things. She doesn't write often (i.e., every day) but when she writes, she writes well.
Check the above out, my readers. They will, without doubt, inspire you, as they have me.