The rules, again, should you have missed them the first time around:
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike through when someone gets them right I'm bolding because I can't be bothered to the html for striking through:)
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING. So is looking at my last.fm feed for the last hour or so…
- She called me up today
- I had my eyes on you for such a long time
- I guess the time is right for us to say
- As soon as I get my head round you
- I would rather suffer in sweet silent solitude
- Charlie Hudson was a good man
- When it hurts so bad
- There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard
- There was a girl back in my town
- I don't wanna be no man's woman
- Ah, chocolate girl, well you're looking like something I want
- Better I, better I stay up
- You sit there in your heartache
- Was it destiny? I don't know yet.
- English girls are pretty when they play guitar
- This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital
- Tomorrow's coming around a hairpin curve in the road she's got a run in her stocking and she's missing the heel of her shoe
- Is it cruel or kind not to speak my mind and to lie to you
- I got ladyfingers ,baby, I got kid gloves, baby, I got heart
- Oh, my mama told me
- What you did to me made me see myself something different
- Spread your wings
- Careless in our summer clothes
- I was talking not two days ago
- This is the first day of my life