Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike through when someone gets them right I'm bolding because I can't be bothered to the html for striking through:)
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING. So is looking at my last.fm feed for the last hour or so…
- I'm in a sad mood tonight
- The moment I wake up
- Been tryin' to meet you! Mmmmm.
- Take my photo off the wall if it just won't sing for you.
- You'll never see the courage I know.
- Birdie in the hand for life's rich demand
- A single rose in your garden dwells
- White lines on your mind
- Inside your pretending
- I looked at your face I saw that all the love had died
- It seems this boy's bathed in ridicule
- Dark I am yet lovely as tents of Kedar
- An open road where I can breathe
- Days like this I don't know what to do with myself
- Leaves are falling all around
- She said do these seats fold down
- Man I promise, she's so self-conscious
- Black birds slow and softly breaks a glass of wine
- I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
- We know it's wrong to let this fire burn between us
- Don't touch, kid, sleep with the lights on
- I've been thinkin' that you've crossed the line
- You keep on tellin' me these pretty little lies!
- I took the train back, back to where I came from
- All the world just stopped now