Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In Which I Feel Shame for an Institution of "Higher Learning" in My Home State, and Make a Request

Ok, so I've dropped the ball on getting the word out about this, mainly because I've been swamped with grading and students on ledges and preparing to go on a trip with my mom. But this is important, people. Because I am so behind the times, I'm going to direct you here for an overview of the situation (thanks to New Kid for writing such a brilliant post about it!).

You need to sign this petition. Really. Because what's going on at the University of Toledo? It's fucked up.

(My apologies for such a lame post, but really, that's the bottom line.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up. As a graduate of Bancroft High, it is depressing though not surprising.