Friday, July 21, 2006

It's That Time Again - Blogroll Updating

Well, all, I probably won't post over the weekend, as I will be having the quality time with my Mommy. Thus, now seems as good a time as any to invite any/all who would like to be on my blogroll and who are not there to leave a comment so that you may be added. (In general, I try to link to anybody who links to me, though I do tend to stick with the blogs of academic-ish types for the most part, as I imagine anybody who's finding blogs through my blogroll is probably most interested in that kind. But don't be shy about requesting to be added - I've got blogs of all shapes, sizes, and kinds on here. Also, I know a couple of you have sent me emails asking me to change your adress, but I'm a jerk and I've gotten behind on that. If you wouldn't mind leaving a comment or emailing me about it again, that would be great. Sorry to be such a slack blog administrator!)

12 comments:

Flavia said...

Heck, why not?

I'd love it if you'd blogroll my newer incarnation: Ferule and Fescue (f/k/a La Lecturess), at feruleandfescue.blogspot.com.

Enjoy your Mom-time!

krisluvswool said...

i'm already on the blogroll... but I have to say that I'm so jealous of your mom-time! I haven't spent mommy time with my mom in so long!!! Hug her extra tight-- because I can't hug mine for 3 more weeks!

StyleyGeek said...

I'd love to be on your blogroll. You are on mine. If you do add me, I prefer to be listed under the blog name ("Fumbling Towards Geekdom") rather than my pseudonym.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i am bad at asking for recognition... so here comes a sheepish request to be added. thanks :o)

PMG said...

I'm a longtime lurker and linker, so if you're adding blogs....I'd love to be on your blogroll!

BikeProf said...

May I? Cool...

BikeProf
The Hobgoblin of Little Minds
http://www.thehobgoblinoflittleminds.blogspot.com

marciano guerrero said...

Seldom do I ask for anything (I usually just grab), but could you please add me?

PG said...

I'm a Ph.D. student with a new blog. I would be thrilled if you added me to your links (I don't think anyone has me on their lists) but I do update my blog regularly.

susan said...

I'm another sheepish sometime commenter who'd be pleased to be added to your blogroll.

Dr. Crazy said...

Hi all! Don't be shy about asking me to add you to the roll - I'm HAPPY to do it. (Actually, I'm surprised that some of you aren't already on there because I know I've been to your blogs on occasion... see, this is why I need to do the periodic post asking people to tell me to add them.)

At any rate, if anybody else would like to be added, either continue posting in this comment thread or send me an email at reassignedtime [at] yahoo [dot] com. Speak now, or hold your peace until spring, because I suspect I won't be on top of the blogroll during the academic year.

Eddie said...

I'd like to be added to your blogroll. :-)

k8 said...

I've also been a longtime lurker. My newish blog's blogroll is still being developed, but you will be there soon.

Thanks!

Harmonia's Necklace
http://harmoniasnecklace.blogspot.com/