- The Lake of Dead Languages by Carol Goodman
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith (Maybe, though this might fall into the category of work-reading, kind of...)
- Sex as a Second Language by Alisa Kwitney
- Passion: A Novel of the Romantic Poets by Jude Somebodyorother, which incidentally, is an awesome book.
- Girls in Trouble by another author whom I can't remember.
So does this seem like a cool idea? Would people be into it? If so, I'll be happy to get the ball rolling with an inaugural post this week....