Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Tired

I've been working so hard on so many things lately that I'm about at the point of collapse. Tomorrow I have a sort of free day - or at the very least, I have no meetings scheduled and no teaching scheduled. Now, I have about 3 different research-oriented things that I must get done by Oct. 1, so I could use tomorrow for that. Or I could use tomorrow for grading. Or I could use tomorrow for cleaning my house (which totally needs it). But I'm tired. And I'm only at week 4. Oof.

Substantive posting will resume when I find some extra reserve of energy. Until that time, I'm thinking I may just start posting cute pictures of my cats.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we could all use some cute cat pictures around here.

The Sassy Orange said...

Sleep, girl, sleep. None of it will get done if you get run down and sick. Better to take care of yourself first. :-)

heu mihi said...

The cats seem to be a theme this week (New Kid has a few shots--albeit of other people's cats--up this morning). Go for it. Week 4 is a drag.

Unknown said...

Speaking of cute cat pictures, a friend of mine posted this on facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ&feature=player_embedded

P said...

Yes! Cat pictures!

Dr. Crazy said...

Ok, that youtube kitty is too funny!

Will get on the cat pics soon. Woke up at 8 and then decided to return to bed for much-needed sleep. Am only now just rising, but am feeling like I may actually get some shit done! Huzzah!