- As I was leaving campus tonight, waiting at the stoplight to exit the campus, some jacktard rear-ended me. I'm fine, the car seems mostly fine (some scratches to the bumper) but this is a hassle that I do not need.
- My grad students don't seem to get that "grad school" means "Dr. Crazy doesn't make class happen." I gave them some tips, as well as some threats, that may improve this situation next week, but dude, it was a long 2 hours and 45 minutes tonight.
- I went to my first mtg. of a University-Wide committee mtg today and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not sure what this makes me.
- Have I mentioned that I'm pissed that my car got rear-ended? LAME.
- I have so much that I need to accomplish tomorrow and over the weekend. ALSO LAME.
- Am tired. Shall stop posting to my blog now.
4 years ago