On the one hand, I'm glad that I pretty much took the weekend off. On the other, well, now I've got a lot of things to accomplish. And even though it's boring, I need to make a list. Here's everything that I think is on my plate:
- Revise and send off reader's report for an essay I reviewed for a journal.
- Look over proofs for collection essay on the most ridiculously stylish show on television (and it may well be that the show's creator will be adding a forward to the collection! Huzzah!), add in a note or two referencing the current season (which had not yet begun airing when I submitted the essay to the editor).
- Look over readers' reports for accepted essay and figure out exactly what I must do in order to get that revised and sent off before Oct. 1. (I have fantasies that I will get this sent off Wednesday.)
- Return to sabbatical application and finalize it and condensed cv. Also complete applications for two other sources of potential funding. (These are due in 2-3 weeks; I want to get them done so that I can run them by some peeps for feedback.)
- Grade for online class and get feedback sent off to students.
- Grade tests from survey.
- Grade presentation from other gen ed class.
- Grade presentation from grad class.
- Check in with syllabi and get copies of any assignments, etc.
- Report non-attendance.
- Upload syllabi into university data management system.
- Watch one of the movies I'm showing this week in order to make list about things that students should be on the lookout for in their viewing.
- Continue with spokesmodel duties for MUWCI.
- Prepare for two department committee mtgs. on Friday (though let's be real: I won't actually do this until just before the mtgs on Friday).
- I've also got some mtgs. on Thursday for which I should prepare, though I also probably won't do that with any sort of focus until just before they occur.
Well. Now that I've got a list, perhaps I shall go do a few things on it. I hope you all have a great week!