Thursday, March 12, 2009

Melodrama, Nearly Over

Thanks for indulging my "I hate everything" post. Good conversation with FB. All is well there, and I no longer hate arguing with him because we are no longer arguing! Yay!

I still feel crappy, but I've slept most of the day away, I can almost breathe again, and I think I may be on the mend. As for seeing my dad.... well, I'll see how I feel tomorrow, but I think I'm going to go next weekend. Part of that is because it will mean 8+ hours of driving over a 48-hour period, and feeling like I feel, I don't think that's wise. As far as I can tell, going next weekend is soon enough.

In sick person news, why is it that I don't like orange juice really at all unless I'm sick? And why do I love it with a love that is pure and true when I am sick? It has always been thus.

No comments: