- I'm sick as a dog with a stupid head-cold.
- This means that unless I have a miraculous recovery between now and tomorrow that I probably shouldn't go see my dying father this weekend.
- I'm arguing with FB, which really irritates me as I don't actually want to argue with him, except for that I need to because the things I'm upset about really are important, so if I don't fight about them they will never be resolved. He'll be irritated I'm posting about this at all, and yet I think I want to irritate him. That is not mature of me.
- My r&r is not done.
- It is gray and gloomy and cold outside.
- Spring break is almost over.
- I cannot breathe out of my right nostril, and yet my nose is also sort of runny. Oh, and rubbed raw from blowing it. (I know, too much information, but it's hard when you're in this state not to hate the world, as I know you all know.)
- I just feel miserable. Physically, emotionally, etc.
6 years ago