Saturday, December 27, 2008

Random Bullets of Christmas

  • Am home again with my sweet, lovable kitties. Yay!
  • Did not get to see my father (annoying) for no good reason, really. I called him before I left and gave him my cell number, I called him three times and texted him once, and yet, strangely, he didn't just call back the number that I dialed from but instead called my home phone, which, of course, meant I didn't know he called until I was no longer in any kind of proximity to him. Irritating. So now I have to call him back, and it's this huge hassle, and I'm totally not dealing with it right now.
  • Christmas itself was relaxing and awesome, and I spent lots of qual. time with mom and G. and it was grand.
  • Wow, I'm feeling sleepy.
  • I liked Kate Atkinson's Case Histories a lot, but the follow-up didn't really set my world on fire.
  • I feel like I want to eat something, but I hate all of the options that I've got.
  • I suppose that's all for now. I hope all of you who celebrated over the past week had an excellent time!

No comments: