Monday, December 18, 2006

Wave! Hello! I'm Still Here!

Sorry for not writing much over the weekend - what with the sickness and the end of the semester and getting ready for the holidays and MLA, I've not really had much to report. Or, rather, anything I would report would be in the form of a random list of odds and ends, and I just haven't been in the mood for that. I'm thinking that I may take a wee holiday break from the blog just to recharge my blogging juices. I'm feeling so spent from the end of the semester and looking ahead to next semester that I just don't feel like writing here much. (This also may be related to the fact that I've been doing a lot of other kinds of writing, so I don't have much left over for the blog.) I did want to post, though, just to let you know that I'm alive, well (ish), and that I will blog something for real when I get the urge. The problem is that those urges are hard to predict when one is in re-charging mode.

(Watch now that I've posted about how I may be on a mini-hiatus I end up blogging like four times a day. I feel like that totally could happen.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waving back :-) I understand needing to take a break. It's funny, like you said, when we declare something is off-limits, it's the first thing we want.

I hope you find things to do that allow you not to think of blogging or not...and then let it happen if you feel the desire.

Hey, I think I needed that advice! ;-))

Anonymous said...

We all know you've spent the whole weekend sabatoging the wiki. It's ok, you can admit it.

:)

helenesch said...

Taking a break can be good--don't feel bad about it! Hope you're feeling all better soon, and best of luck at the MLA.