Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MLA Blogger Meet-UP

If you contacted me about potentially meeting up at MLA, I just sent out an email about it to all of the people on my list. If you contacted me and you were not on the list, that is because I suck at organizing things, so you'll need to drop me an email or leave me a comment to this post. If you never contacted me, but you want to meet up with other like-minded folks for a drink at MLA, then you should either drop me an email or leave me a comment to this post so that I can put you on the email list.

[Today has been spent running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get ready for holiday and MLA travel. I can be surprisingly productive when I put my mind to it. It's really quite something.]

4 comments:

jo(e) said...

Oh, so many cool bloggers are going to be at the MLA this year. For the first time, I regret that I am not going ....

Anonymous said...

I am kind of sad that I'm not going, too. I hope I get to meet you next year!

Dr. Crazy said...

Aw, I'm sad you guys won't be coming, too - as well as the others who've expressed similar regrets. Apparently I go to MLA pretty much every year, and I suspect I'll be going next year to, especially since it's in Chicago, which is my kind of town :)

I think I'm one of the weird few who actually love going to MLA. Yes, there is a weird aura of stress and unhappiness, but I do love a hotel party (perhaps this stretches back to the fact that I loved partying at Motel 6's in my youth? Who knows.)

chutry said...

Hi, Dr Crazy, I'll be at MLA and would love to be involved in any MLA-blogger-related activities. My email, in case you can't get it from this comment is chutry[at]gmail[dot]com.