Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day Three: Have I Turned the Corner toward Recovery?

Well. I am reluctant to say that I have, as I am still sick and I do not want to tempt the Gods of Wellness. That said, I think I definitely made the right call in staying home and in bed yesterday. Today I'm still going to take it pretty easy because I really can't afford to cancel classes tomorrow, so there we are.

But I did want to thank those of you who wished me well yesterday, and to say that yes, I am still alive, and I promise that as soon as I stop feeling like crap I will post something that doesn't have to do with the Terrible Cold of 2007.

1 comment:

amuffins said...

I'm glad to hear you've cheated death again. I hope that the cold I had a week ago didn't jump from my computer to yours and infect you! I was so sick that I canceled class AND quit smoking. Well, drink lots of orange juice and feel better!