- It is Thursday of my spring break. I feel, even though I've done work, like I've not really accomplished anything. Today I'm going to make a big push on the article, and I have high hopes that I'll get 3/5 of it knocked out. 60%. Approximately 20 of 30 pages (which since I've been typing stuff into my outline for two days means I only need to write somewhere around 10-15 pages, some of which was already in the conference paper). I hope this isn't overly ambitious.
- Speaking of being overly ambitious, sometimes I really do wonder what's the deal with me and work or how others react to me and work, because I don't feel like I accomplish much at all, and it's not like I'm not lazy and like I don't take naps and watch TV and play video games, and spend way too much time reading blogs, and read books that aren't for work. Still, it's not entirely unusual that others will draw attention to the amount of kind of work that I accomplish when I'm taking care of business in certain ways that annoy the crap out of me, even though I know it's that they envy the fact that I am getting shit done, but dude, it's not my fault that I'm actually pretty good at getting shit done and I don't know, this is all over the place but the point here is that I hate being made to feel like a weirdo for accomplishing things.
- Coffee. Mmmmm.
- I've been really bitchy lately. I'm hoping this lifts soon.
- It's been feeling like spring's arriving over the past few days. That's awesome.
- I don't know what else. I think I'm tapped out at the moment with this post. I'm going to go off and ease into my day, and the plan is to start with work in earnest at 9 AM.
- Expect periodic boring updates.
4 years ago