Monday, June 21, 2010

After, Part III

I know you're wondering what the bedrooms are looking like. Or if you're not, please go read a blog that has real content :)
First, the spare room:


The only change in here is actually that I switched out the red curtains (which I felt were a) like a brothel and b) too limiting) for the cream ones that had been in the living room. It's a nice change.

My bedroom (which used to be the peach/orange room that threatened to blind any and all who slept there):


Isn't it most soothing and awesome? I feel that it is. My apologies for the crappy lighting in the pictures - I'm still using the camera phone as opposed to the real camera.

Enough for now. I've been thinking about writing a real post, but I don't know if I really have the energy for that right now.

8 comments:

Bardiac said...

Soothing and awesome indeed! That looks SO inviting and restful!

Good work! Now you can rest up for another post :)

Susan said...

Both bedrooms are lovely. Just wait, you'll have no end of visitors!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

What a great job you've done on that place. Though even if you've gotten rid of the red curtains, that spare bedroom still appears to be a cathouse. (heh.)

Congratulations again! Now: get some rest.

Belle said...

All that lovely light! Soothing and awesome! I'm somewhat astonished that the kitties aren't sprawled across one of those beds.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your bedroom! Those colors are so wonderful!

Nik said...

So cozy. Next time I'm where you are, I'm staying at your house.

Doctor Pion said...

You can't fool us. That stand on the left says "cat room", not "spare room". Will guests have to apply to the Kitteh Kommiteh for permission to sleep there?

Dr. Crazy said...

Guests have to apply to the kitteh kommiteh just to walk through the front door :)

(But yes, the awesome tower of kitty goodness does live in the spare room because I figure at least 330 days of the year, there are no guests. Also, they can look at the birds and squirrels on the tree in front of the house whilst perched atop it, and that makes them exceptionally happy. Or, well, it makes M-K especially happy.... Mr. Stripey likes sprawling on the bed more than being atop the tower of kitty goodness.)