- Nothing sucks worse than a spring cold. Just nothing.
- Summer school students are not better students than regular semester ones (though many of my colleagues have claimed this to me for years). No. It's true that they do appear to be very motivated, but what seems to motivate them most is spending less time on a subject that they think is horrible (a) and bullying the professor into giving them less work (b). I'm hoping that a good many of them drop my one class, because while I'm sure they're nice people, I can also tell that a handful of them will most certainly drive me batty.
- You know what's lovely? Tea.
- I have so much to do and I haven't done any of it.
- No other news. This might be the most pathetic post ever.
1 year ago