- I woke up at 4:30 this morning because my throat hurt when I swallowed. Also my left ear twinged a bit.
- Oh, and because a certain Man-Kitty was on my chest purring and putting his little fluffy paw on my face to bring me to consciousness. You see, we had gone to bed early because I wasn't feeling all that great last night, although really I just felt tired and achey.
- I have 10 portfolios to grade, 20 tests to grade, and 16 short papers to grade. I also have 22 short papers coming in today. Oh, and Derrida. Did I mention I'm teaching Derrida?
- I also am scheduled to give a conference paper next week. I have not begun said conference paper.
- Oh, and I have that r and r that I said I'd get in by Feb. 15. I can't even talk about that.
- Needless to say, I freaked out on FB, which wasn't entirely without cause though it was out of all sense of proportion. Poor FB. Except not because if he would just be more attentive then maybe I wouldn't blow up at him like a freak. (Except let's be honest: I probably would, because I'm not sure there is enough attentiveness in the world to surmount all of the previous bullets.)
4 years ago