- I have been engaging in much correspondence and conversation with people of the Blogging World. I know that this isn't foreign territory for most of you, and it's not entirely foreign to me, but the sheer volume and intensity of late is quite interesting. This may mean that I am a person who doesn't have a life outside of the computer.
- I actually blushed while on the elliptical at the gym today because there was a guy aimed right at me (and I do mean aimed right at me) on an ab-related machine, and he was wearing those silky sort of work-out shorts (not short ones, so I didn't actually SEE anything in its naked glory) but he clearly was not wearing appropriate athletic undergarments (I'm not entirely sure what those would be for a gym workout, but whatever) because there was his, well, penis, poking right up at me, and once I saw it I couldn't stop looking at it. And that made me very uncomfortable because I didn't want people to see me looking at a guy's penis outline in his shorts. So please, guys who go to the gym, make sure the business down there isn't hanging out for Crazy to see. It's just not right.
- Weird stuff related to my dad, which I'll write about in more detail at some point maybe. The main thing is that he's been in touch after not contacting me in more than 2 years. I have no idea what this is about or how I even feel about it really.
- I had a great conversation with a couple of my favorite colleagues yesterday over lunch. Also had a great conversation with my work BFF today. Can I just say that I really like my colleagues?
- That said, I'm also freaking out re: the Market and the Book and Teaching and things. I've been having trouble falling asleep (which hasn't happened since the diss, to be honest, as I'm a good sleeper) and I can't even focus enough to read the Potter. Not sure if this is good or bad. Think it's probably bad.
1 year ago