- Will it stop raining before nightfall for at least 45 minutes? And, if so, how does one know when that 45 minutes will happen? Because I would like to get a walk in today, but I am not going to get wet on purpose in order to do it.
- It occurs to me that I'd be a much more fit person if I had a dog rather than the two lazy kitties who share my home. Or, if we're really honest, I'd have an obese dog.
- The kittens are grand, by the by. The Man-Kitty especially has been working up to do a post. He isn't telling what it will involve: he would like to keep an aura of mystery and suspense around the project. Mr. Stripey makes a noise that sounds something like this in your direction: "Blllrrrilllppp!" He also puffs out his cheeks and makes clicking sounds. As of yet, only an errant housefly or spider and the Man-Kitty know what these noises mean.
- I defrosted and cleaned my refrigerator today. Eww. Only now clean, so yay.
- I also took myself out for coffee, where I began making a grocery list and enjoyed a iced chai tea latte. Yummy.
- I'm currently reading The Secret History, which I'd thought I'd read before, but apparently no. It's pretty engaging, though for me it was a bit slow in the beginning.
- Ok, just took a gander at the hourly forecast, and apparently there is the potential of severe thunderstorms with hail and lightening strikes throughout the evening. I will not be braving the elements for a walk. ETA: This was a lie. Well, maybe there will be more storms, but it looked like it was clearing, so I chanced it. By the time I was sweatily coming home from my walk, the skies had cleared and the sun was shining. Stupid forecasters.
- I do believe that's all. I should return some phone calls, although I'm not really feeling like talking on the phone. Perhaps I'll make a snack for myself and read a bit, and then see how I feel.
2 years ago