- It was very cool actually seeing my book live in a bookstore.
- It was even cooler than that to visit with my aunt for the first time in years - and for the first extended time in more years than that.
- The Pride parade in NYC was very cool indeed.
- The kitties went on a slight hunger strike in my absence (meaning that they refused to eat wet food but gobbled the dry, as while they like to make a statement, they do not like to be hungry).
- I got to see High School Best Friend and her mom while in the city and that was super-awesome as well.
- Dunno what else. Don't want to teach tonight, but isn't that what I say almost every day? Only 4 more weeks left....
- Oh, and I'm finally reading that The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo book by Stieg Larsson, which a Lebanese cousin had recommended to me last summer, but which I never got around to checking out. Engrossing.
5 years ago