- I either have wicked-bad allergies or I've got a cold. It is very difficult to know. I also have had a pinch-y neck for the past couple of days, so I may have spinal meningitis. Or I may have a pinch-y neck because all I've been doing is lying around and sleeping and watching tv, etc., and so I've effectively injured myself by being lazy.
- It's my birthday tomorrow, and I'm not excited at all, nor do I have any decent plans, but the sick thing is that I don't even care, and normally I love celebrating my birthday, which I think means that I'm depressed or something.
- Not only is it my birthday tomorrow, but it's also the day of the first big faculty meeting of the year. Lucky, lucky me. Oh, and I'm ticked off about some of the crap on the agenda, so I actually want to attend. Even though it's my birthday.
- Rhett Miller's song "Come around" just came on the Pandora - that's the one where the chorus goes, "Am I gonna be lonely for the rest of my life?" Sad, sad, sad.
- I'm both excited about the start of the school year and pissed off at all of the work that I've got to do to ready myself for it.
6 years ago