Saturday, June 24, 2006

Almost Time to Go Out Again!

Well, I know you all were waiting excitedly for pictures, but I couldn't figure out how to post pics from Medusa's computer, so this will have to wait for later/another day/? The pictures are quite glorious, however, and I suspect we will take even more this evening. At any rate, and as the title indicates, it is nearly time to go out yet again, and I cannot believe that this is the case. After I posted this morning, I had to return to bed because I couldn't face the day. Then Medusa and I rose at approximately 1:30 PM, realizing that we needed to call a bunch of people, go to the store to buy incredients for cupcakes, eat something, make the cupcakes, and get ready for Medusa's birthday celebration, for which people are meeting at 6-ish. Yep, that's right, like 15 minutes from now. Medusa is drying her hair. I am done with the primping, but I should go frost the cupcakes. I have decided to wear flat shoes even though they are not as flattering as heels because I feel like I might be a danger to myself in high-heeled shoes. Ok, enough. I should go and frost away.

No comments: