Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In Which I'm Sick of Spring Cleaning....

But I'm too far in to give up. This is the problem with massive cleaning and reorganization projects. One stops actually caring about halfway through, but if one were to quit, one would be doomed to live in a bigger mess than one had at the beginning of the whole ordeal.

In other news, I'm officially on Very Important Committee that will meet this summer (and for which I will be paid a good chunk of change for participating, since I'm not under contract when we'll meet), tomorrow I go to dinner with BES, her parents, and Mentor Colleague, which will be awesome, and Friday the Inimitable A. arrives for our annual tradition, Vagina Power Weekend! Huzzah!

All of which is to say, I really need to get my shit together and continue with the cleaning and weeding out. The problem, of course, is that I am sick to death of the cleaning and the weeding out. I'm at the point in this process where I'm trying to negotiate with myself so as not to do all of what remains to be done. This is not positive.

No comments: