Monday, January 12, 2009

Lazy Day

Well, after the exhausting day that was yesterday, I've been very slow-moving and leisurely in my approach to my day today. I woke up late (like 11 AM), had some lunch, got my web course up and running and did some administrative stuff in blackboard and with my course blog, registered for a conference I'll be attending in February and booked my hotel room, talked briefly to my mom....

Yep, that's about it. Now I need to get myself together and go to the gym. I'm not feeling terribly motivated to do that but I will persevere. I also really need to do some stuff around the house, but that may just not happen today.

At any rate, what I really want to do most is to nap with the Man-Kitty. Perhaps I should do that, and then later I will go to the gym? Hmmm.... this idea has promise....

No comments: