Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh, the Writing

So today I'm taking a day off from grading (well, perhaps I shall grade some later, but for now, it seems that I will not grade today) in order to write my MLA paper. Once again, I'm trying to do too much, and so I'm doing my best to be as tight as possible. I'm really tremendously interested in what I'm discussing, so at least that's something. I'm not entirely sure, however, whether others will find it interesting. We shall see, I suppose.

In other news, BFF has been talking a great deal about the job market being ruled by "The God of Whimsy, whose name is Caprice!" This makes me giggle, and it's an image that definitely helps one to deal with whatever's happening on the job market - whether positive or negative - in a somewhat rational way, I think.

Ok, back to work, because I really need to get this thing written. So far, I feel like it's not going to include any critical context because I'm trying to do too much. Must fix this.

1 comment:

MountainLaurel said...

Caprice. I went to high school with her. She was beautiful, but kind of a bitch. From what I hear, she's put on a ton of weight.