- Well, the holiday season is officially here, for a certain Dr. Crazy officially made 2 students (that she knows of) cry. Nothing like watching students fight back the tears to put one in the holiday spirit. NOT. (And it always makes me feel like I might cry, and I wish that they understood that I don't like for them to be upset but it doesn't matter how hard you work or how much time you spend- sometimes you work hard and you get a grade that is lower than an A. Sigh.)
- I'm also trying to figure out Christmas presents. It's times like these when I wish that Christmas did not fall at this time of year. Especially as my current list involves about 47 things for myself and only like three gifts for others.
- I wish that I'd worked out more over the past six months. We all know what one of my New Year's resolutions is going to be.
- The grading. Ugh.
- Is it wrong that I'm praying for a snow day tomorrow just so I can sleep all morning? And do my laundry all afternoon?
- I took on a new service thing for the spring. I'm excited about it and also I'm an idiot, as I already see where it can become a huge time suck.
- No word on the limited job search, although the things on the wiki (which I should not allow myself to examine, although I do so every day) have me confused.
- Hmmm. Let's try to think of something positive. Well. The Man-Kitty. He is a bright spot in all our lives, now isn't he? There will be pictures of him coming soon, as he's been posing like a champ. I think it's all of the America's Next Top Model he's been watching. He's all about angles and showing a lot of neck.
I apologize for the lameness of this post. Am too tired to post anything of any sort of substance. Now it's time for a cup of tea.