Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sick, Tired

Well, I somehow managed to get through my classes today, and to get some stuff done around the office, and then I came home and took to the couch with the kittens. I really feel like crap. This is so not cool. I have so freaking much I need to do.... and I just don't have it in me. At all. What do I have to do?

  • Respond to like 5 emails.
  • Comment on drafts from the web class.
  • Review R&R for Fancy Journal.
  • Mail off copies of book to people who gave permissions, which of course involves writing notes to go with sent copies.
  • Reread Between the Acts.
  • Finalize some syllabus stuff for spring and then summer.
  • Make acquisitions requests from library before the money runs dry.
  • Go to meetings. Sigh.
And yet, all I have the energy to do is to lie around. I made the executive decision not to do anything tonight. I am hoping that all of the resting will make me magically cured. Being sick sucks.

1 comment:

Nik said...

Oof. That is the word I used today in each of my emails. I hope you use it today to tell your emailees to bear with you, rest a lot and then feel better tomorrow.