Friday, April 07, 2006

40 Meme, Because I've Not Memed in a Long Time

As seen over at Clare's and a bunch of other places...

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
I don't remember.... I feel like it was one of those missed high-fives, though.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Honestly? I doubt it.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
Only by accident, and rarely. No TV in the bedroom because I hate sleeping with the TV on. Unless I consciously plan to do so for an afternoon nap during which I prefer to have tennis, golf, baseball, or bowling on the TV.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Who hasn't?
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
No, and I'm still seething over my spelling bee loss when I was little.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
You know, I'm not sure. I think I have, but as I didn't see the bee sting me it could have been something else. Who the hell knows.
7) How fast can you type?
The last time that I was tested was about 3 1/2 years ago and I typed around 100 words a minute with 98% accuracy.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Dark itself? No. Fucked up things that might jump out at me in the dark? Potentially.
9) What color are your eyes?
Hazel. (Blue-Green-y-Gold)
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Not only have I made out in a drive-in, I made out in the back of an El Camino. Top that!
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Um.... Last weekend?
12) Do you knock on wood?
Not as a rule, no.
13) Do you floss daily?
I mean to...
15) Can you hula hoop?
Well, if it's a skill that one doesn't forget, then yes, because I kicked ass at hula-hooping when I was like 9.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
No. No I am not.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
That's months away. Who cares? I'm much more interested in my upcoming birthday. And I would like a pony, thank you very much.
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
It depends on what you mean by "know."
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes. And I've been known to wake myself up because I laugh in my sleep as well. No kidding.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
I'm not sure, but I do know that it's long and boring and that no one can lift the damn thing.
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
No.
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
Yes.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
Maybe 4? I'm not kidding; I don't really use my cell phone except for when I travel or in case of emergency.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
See above.
26) Plans for tomorrow?
Work and sleep. I am lame.
27) Can you juggle?
Ok, so I tried to teach myself how to do this when I was a kid, but honestly? No, not really.
28) Missing someone now?
Not particularly.
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You?
This morning, but that someone was my cat. In terms of human beings? I told my Mommy I loved her when we got off the phone last night.
30) And truly meant it?
Well, of course I meant it both of those times. Who would lie to their cat or mother about loving them? That is diabolical.
31) How often do you drink?
Depends on what's going on.
32) How are you feeling today?
Kind of blah.
33) What do you say too much?
I'm sick of this meme question and refuse to answer it.
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
I got in-school suspension in high school for calling in sick for myself in order to cut. Does that count?
35) What are you looking forward to?
Budapest in June!
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
I feel like I have, but I don't really know.... If I did, I was drunk.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
Yes. I was little, and it seemed like a good idea to try it. I know. I was a weird little kid.
38) Can you handle the truth?
I don't believe in "truth."
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
Whatever. This is lame.
40) Any cool scars?
No. Not really. I have a weird chicken pox scar, but I wouldn't call that cool.

No comments: