Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Harrumpf

I've got a meeting in just under an hour, and then I've got another kind-of-sort-of meeting with my chair and asst. chair, and then I've got to teach a group of students who don't seem to get it that I'm not going to be spoon-feeding them the material, and then I've got to go to the gym, and then I've got to come home and do all the stuff I didn't do yesterday because I spent the afternoon watching Hoarders (which is mesmerizing).

So I'd better go get myself presentable and get myself to campus. It never ceases to amaze me that the reentry after a holiday weekend remains hard, even though my schedule all semester means I don't teach on Mondays. I have no idea what that's about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hah! that's how I spent my monday afternoon (and evening) as well! -managed to get most of my grading done at the same time. I can't decide if hoarders makes me feel better about my messy house, or worse.