Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sicky Sicky

Yesterday it became apparent to me that I was suffering from some sort of malaise that exceeded the usual malaise of the soul that afflicts me, and so this is why I didn't post. You see, all that I did yesterday was the following:

  1. Take care of my reimbursement shit from my trip.
  2. Feel sorry for myself.
  3. Try to make others feel sorry for me.
  4. Go to the store to buy supplies for illness.
  5. Sleep. For approximately 14 hours.
Guess what? Sleeping for approximately 14 hours and consuming any number of liquids really does make one feel better! I'm all chipper and things this morning! Of course, it's quite gloomy and rainy, so perhaps I should allow myself one more day of recovery, while I take to my bed with some reading. Ah yes, this seems like the only possible plan.

No comments: