Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Think I Can, I Think I Can....

Do work, that is. The time has come, my friends. Today is the day. I've got to start making some kind of a dent in this list of things to do. My plan is to start slowly and then to accelerate into hyper-work-mode by Monday. So what's on the agenda for today?

Well, once I've done drinking my coffee, I have to force myself in to school so that I can take care of the reimbursement stuff from the trip. Otherwise, today's agenda includes the following:

  1. Order stuff from ILL for book and article.
  2. Print off articles available electronically to be read over weekend.
  3. Continue reading Essential Novel.
  4. Begin work finalizing syllabi.
#s 3 and 4 are somewhat loose items on the to-do list, as I could easily put off one or the other, but it would be nice to do a little bit related to both.

I suspect I'll write some more later, for I think it's time for my Potter posts, and perhaps for another vacation-related post. We shall see - it all depends on whether I can get into a groove with the work.

No comments: