Sunday, July 06, 2008

A. Has Left the Building

Hello, everyone. Well, the weekend with A was excellent good fun, but now she has begun her journey home and it's just me and the kitties by our lonesome once again. As you might have gathered from our posts on the 4th, we were a wee bit tipsy. Things accomplished over the weekend:

  • shopping
  • 3 yummy meals out
  • an attempt to hang poolside, in spite of massive cloudiness and very cold water
  • divination
  • discussion of reality television, various friends/family, relationships, etc.
  • some truly annoying phone-calling/emailing to others (and I do apologize for this, as clearly A and I are annoying to all who are not ourselves or BFF)
  • play with the kitties
All in all, a very relaxing and fun weekend of female bonding.

Now, I really need to open up my proofs, but I don't wanna. Perhaps I shall call my mom first to catch up before she goes to my cousin's graduation party. Also, I have to deal with the reality that Lebanon is just one week away! I'm both excited and a little stressed about that. Must begin making packing lists and checking them twice.

So I hope everybody had an excellent holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Psych Post Doc said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!