Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random Bullets of Crap: Summer Has Begun Edition

Good morning, my readers! As you might imagine, I feel dizzy with possibility now that I have completed the Great Purge. I feel as if the summer is now officially begun and that the world is my oyster. So let us begin with the bullets!
  • I wonder what I'll do with my day. It's 9 AM and I'm awake and I might do almost anything. Hurrah!
  • Note to High School Ex-Boyfriends across the world who periodically chat with their Ex-Girlfriends from High School: Don't call them up on the phone at like 6:45 AM! Who DOES that? I mean, I didn't answer, but I was still irritated. It's SUMMER, you dummy, and I am NOT awake before 7 AM in the summertime!
  • I maybe should go into the office today. I totally don't want to do that.
  • I should also maybe begin work on one of my two conference papers, and/or knock out that reader's report.
  • I wish that the pool was open. It would be nice to do all of that in the sunshine.
  • Oh, and I probably should go to the post office today. I need to buy stamps to supplement the increase in stamp prices (outrageous!) as well as to mail some things to various people.
  • Maybe I'll go for a walk now - get out in the sunshine a bit? That might be quite nice actually. Yes, I do believe I will do that. Maybe. I'm actually kind of physically exhausted from all the cleaning. Hmmm.....
  • Apparently something quite interesting is happening in the living room. M-K just passed at a trot looking like he was on a major and significant mission. Gotta love that M-K. Always on patrol and securing the different "zones" of the place. (By the way, I think he's kind of sick of me - another reason I really should go someplace today. You know it's bad when your cat is sick of you.)
  • Ok, I'm done with this boring and bullet-y post. Time to start with my day! Hurrah!

2 comments:

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Oh, I am ROFL at M-K's significant mission! That's hysterical.

Sadly, my cats never get sick of me - sometimes I wish they would!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I have a great image of M-K in a green army helmut...

My cats start to freak a bit when we are home too much. I think it gets in the way of their super-secret cat meetings... or their illegal catnip sales.