Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Library Thing

If you haven't played around with this, you can get to it from my sidebar. Welcome to the most fun procrastination you've had in a long time, my bookloving friends... (says the professor who should be doing any number of things other than adding books to her library online....)

edited to add:
Ok, so now I've got to make a decision about whether to pay to become a member of the Library Thing. Because I've barely scratched the surface of all of the books that I own, and I've hit the limit of 200 that stands for free accounts. God, I've got a LOT of books.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How weird is that?! I'm playing on mine right now and only came over to yours to see what you had on yours (saw it earlier, pilfered it about 3 hours ago!) Fab, isn't it?!

Dr. Crazy said...

I think it's my favorite thing in the whole world. I don't know how I'm ever going to accomplish anything again :)

JM said...

pay! all the cool kids do it.

Anonymous said...

We've got 18 books in common!

blithering moron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.